Games for Spectrum, C64, Amstrad, Amiga, Apple ][ and the rest of the 8-bit and 16-bit platforms. Pleas for help, puzzles, bug reports etc.
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:43 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
The Adventuron Halloween Jam is currently underway. This is the second Adventuron game jam. This time around, the adventure had to have a halloween theme and had to include a spooky house, a graveyard, a skeleton and a bell. It had to have at least 4 puzzles and it had to have illustrations for at least thwo-thirds of the locations. The rules can be seen at https://itch.io/jam/adventuron-halloween-jam
There were 6 entries:
- Hallowe'en: Night of the Misty Manor (Dee Cooke)
- The Castle of Death (Dark Blue Monkey)
- The Curse of Rabenstein (Stefan Vogt)
- The Mansion (Manuel Sagra)
- The Missing Witch (dmarymac)
- The Witch's Apprentice (Garry Francis)
These are classic old-school text adventures with (mostly) two-word input.
Please visit the submissions page at https://itch.io/jam/adventuron-halloween-jam/entries
, play the games (you can play them in your browser or on your mobile phone) and rate them when you're finished. I think you need to register with itch.io to vote. Voting closes around 13-14 November, depending on your local time.