Secrets of the Pyramid of Light

Games for Spectrum, C64, Amstrad, Amiga, Apple ][ and the rest of the 8-bit and 16-bit platforms. Pleas for help, puzzles, bug reports etc.

Moderator: Alastair

DannieGeeko

Secrets of the Pyramid of Light

#1 Post by DannieGeeko » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:23 am

This is a C64 adventure that doesn't have an entry on here. I'm currently working on solving it. Mapped what I could in Excel. Certainly worth a go.

From the start: EXAMINE NOSE, EXAMINE ALTAR, GET NOSE, D, TURN ON FLASHLIGHT, LOOK (RECT ROOM), GET STICK, GET TIP, EXAMINE TIP, EXAMINE HOLE, EXAMINE SKELETON, GET ROD, EXAMINE ROD, INSERT ROD, D, N, N (ROUND ROOM)

ROUND ROOM (PUSH CALENDAR OPENS EAST DOOR, AFTER 3 MOVES THE DOOR CLOSES BUT YOU CAN REOPEN IT, CAN'T BLOCK IT WITH ALIEN OR SPEAR FROM EITHER SIDE)

LARGE ROOM (EXAMINE MACHINES, EXAMINE LABEL)

SOME KIND OF CONTROL ROOM (INSERT STICK, PUSH BUTTON TO TOGGLE BEAD BETWEEN DARK AND LIT)

THESE EXTRA- (GET ALIEN)

To save battery power You can turn the flashlight off at SPACESHIP HANGAR, OUTSIDE SPACESHIP, all rooms surrounding the PLATINUM ALTAR room (which is east of ROUND ROOM).

LINK: http://www.gb64.com/game.php?id=27306&d=45&h=0

Garry

Re: Secrets of the Pyramid of Light

#2 Post by Garry » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:34 am

I've submitted details and screen grabs for the database. It will be added when one of the admins get the time to do it.

Strident

#3 Post by Strident » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:21 am

I'll add it to the database later. It's a Quilled game so it's fairly trivial to look inside and help you if you get stuck.

DannieGeeko

#4 Post by DannieGeeko » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:36 am

Thanks, all :thumb: