Awesome Text Adventure Gaming Podcast

Information from and to the site administrators.

Moderator: Alastair

therealdavetaylor

Awesome Text Adventure Gaming Podcast

#1 Post by therealdavetaylor » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Howdy, I just wanted to let all you fine folks know that I do a podcast solely on Text Adventure games.
You can find it on iTunes under the name of "Awesome Text Adventure Gaming". There is also a Facebook
page and if you are not a member or user of iTunes, here is another page that you can listen to without
the hassle of iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1418273091732329/

http://www.buzzsprout.com/admin/episodes

Mr Creosote

Re: Awesome Text Adventure Gaming Podcast

#2 Post by Mr Creosote » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Hey Dave, I would like to listen to this, but do you have any publicly accessible site? Obviously, I (and I would assume everybody else, too) don't have access to your administrative web frontend.

Alastair

#4 Post by Alastair » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Dave, thanks for sharing.

Having listened to the pilot episode your statement that post-1995 games with their multi-million dollar/pound/euro/krone budgets are rubbish reminds me of someone who takes the name of a certain Monty Python character. If only there were an internet site where people can reminisce about the Good Old Days...

Mr Creosote

#5 Post by Mr Creosote » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:31 am

Alastair: I hope that's not directed at me – I play the IF Competition games every year, so I'm open to new stuff ;)

Anyway, Dave, having listened through your episodes now, I would say you're on the right track :) In the latest episode, you're not reading pre-made texts anymore and in the reviews section, you say what you like about those games instead of giving a plain recommendation. It's much more lively and informative this way!