Information from and to the site administrators.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1771
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:04 pm
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
I agree with your assessment, Alastair. I really think these pun-heavy titles are a genre unto themselves. But whether there are enough of them to justify a tag....?
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:57 pm
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:33 pm
Garry wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:03 am
For individual puzzles, the most memorable for me is the tea remover (or T-remover?) in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
, where using it turned the rabbit into a rabbi.
<loathsome_pedantry> I believe the T-remover was actually in Leather Goddesses Of Phobos. </loathsome_pedantry>
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:43 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
I believe the T-remover was actually in Leather Goddesses Of Phobos.
You're right. I've played too many adventures and they all start to blend together after 40 years.