Missing in Action

Information from and to the site administrators.

Moderator: Alastair

zenobifan

Missing in Action

#1 Post by zenobifan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:35 pm

I was going down the list of zxspectrum adventures searching by platform and find a lot without solutions are missing in action on the world of spectrum. Is there any use having these games if they are unavailable to play.

Alastair

Re: Missing in Action

#2 Post by Alastair » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:51 pm

We can live in hope that they will eventually turn up. Who knows, perhaps someone going through this site will find that they own a game that is missing in action and then do the decent thing of creating an image of the game and send the image to the appropriate site.

But the main reason for keeping missing in action and even unreleased games as entries on this site is because this site is not just about supplying solutions to games, this site is also meant to be an accurate record of all text adventures ever created (or partially created as the case may be).

Gunness
Site Admin

Re: Missing in Action

#3 Post by Gunness » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 am

In addition to Alastair's comment (which is absolutely correct) I can say that I have an ongoing dialogue with Martijn van der Heide, the owner of WoS, and several games have been removed from our database as a result of that.