Search found 730 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:56 pm
- Forum: Site feedback & announcements
- Topic: Titan Find solution uploaded, please delete hints
- Replies: 2
- Views: 45
Re: Titan Find solution uploaded, please delete hints
Partial solution to "The Smirking Horror" aka "Titan Find" deleted. Thanks for the full solution.
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 11:10 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: C64 Mountain Valley
- Replies: 47
- Views: 62840
Re: C64 Mountain Valley
It's alright, I've linked everything to Scott's tribute site.marcus wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 1:30 pm Alastair, I wouldn't bother to add this site to the links as I'm not sure how long it will survive.
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:08 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: C64 Mountain Valley
- Replies: 47
- Views: 62840
Re: C64 Mountain Valley
Marcus, thanks for the reply. A pity the site is no longer but the important thing is that what was available on your site is available elsewhere.
Now I just need to update a few links in the archive.
Now I just need to update a few links in the archive.
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:55 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: C64 Mountain Valley
- Replies: 47
- Views: 62840
Re: C64 Mountain Valley
What has happened to Marcus's site (brilliantbehaviour.com.au)?
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:02 pm
- Forum: Site feedback & announcements
- Topic: 508 Resource Limit Is Reached
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9288
Re: 508 Resource Limit Is Reached
Over the past few months I've seen several sites reporting resource limit errors. So it's not specific to us. When I asked on another site I was told that it's due to an increase in traffic, but what's causing that increase I do not know.
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 11:36 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: Junga Bunga
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2500
Re: Junga Bunga
Yes.
(Longer answer.) Apart from what can be seen in the photographs is anything more known about the game, such as adverts or other mentions in magazines, information about "Coolsoft", etc.?
(Longer answer.) Apart from what can be seen in the photographs is anything more known about the game, such as adverts or other mentions in magazines, information about "Coolsoft", etc.?
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 9:00 pm
- Forum: Classics
- Topic: Twig Treasure Challenge
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4480
Re: Twig Treasure Challenge
Alex, most emulators allow you to adjust the speed. Which emulator are you using?
P.S. It's good to see you back.
P.S. It's good to see you back.
- Sun Aug 09, 2026 10:48 pm
- Forum: Site feedback & announcements
- Topic: Downloads of fixed game images are broken
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3026
Re: Downloads of fixed game images are broken
I don't think a single uploaded game I've looked at had that information, for what it's worth.
It's possible that of the people who have supplied fixed games only Dave, Samwise, and myself ever read that thread when it was originally posted. As I said, I had completely forgotten about it so I ...
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 10:40 pm
- Forum: Site feedback & announcements
- Topic: Downloads of fixed game images are broken
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3026
Re: Downloads of fixed game images are broken
Downloads of fixed game images are broken if they're not in a zip file. Someone just told me that my upload of an atr disk image for The Halls of Death was broken, so I tried it myself and they were right. I've uploaded a new disk image to replace the old one, but DON'T UNZIP IT!
Thanks Garry ...
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 8:47 pm
- Forum: Site feedback & announcements
- Topic: Editing user profile not working?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3090
Re: Editing user profile not working?
Unfortunately, or should that be fortunately for all concerned :D , I cannot edit the profiles of other users on the main site.
I tried editing my own profile and again it worked, all I needed to do was to log on to the forum first before opening a tab for the main site. Therefore there is no need ...
I tried editing my own profile and again it worked, all I needed to do was to log on to the forum first before opening a tab for the main site. Therefore there is no need ...
- Tue Jul 28, 2026 11:02 pm
- Forum: Site feedback & announcements
- Topic: Editing user profile not working?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3090
Re: Editing user profile not working?
Addendum to what I typed above:
Make sure you are not logged in to CASA, close your browser, restart your browser, log in to the forum, etc.
Of course it would be far better if it just worked.
Make sure you are not logged in to CASA, close your browser, restart your browser, log in to the forum, etc.
Of course it would be far better if it just worked.
- Tue Jul 28, 2026 10:38 pm
- Forum: Site feedback & announcements
- Topic: Editing user profile not working?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3090
Re: Editing user profile not working?
And now it's working again!
Equinox, try the following. Log out, log in to the forum, click on your user name near the top right and choose "Profile", beside where it says "Username: Equinox" click on "Edit profile" (I'm assuming everyone has this option and it's not admin only), ignore that page ...
Equinox, try the following. Log out, log in to the forum, click on your user name near the top right and choose "Profile", beside where it says "Username: Equinox" click on "Edit profile" (I'm assuming everyone has this option and it's not admin only), ignore that page ...
- Tue Jul 28, 2026 10:26 pm
- Forum: Site feedback & announcements
- Topic: Editing user profile not working?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3090
Re: Editing user profile not working?
I'm having the same trouble now. I'll see if I can work out if I did anything different this time round.
- Tue Jul 28, 2026 10:03 pm
- Forum: Site feedback & announcements
- Topic: Editing user profile not working?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3090
Re: Editing user profile not working?
Equinox, I take it you mean editing your profile on the main site (solutionarchive.com) rather than on the forum (solutionarchive.com/phpBB3)?
I've just tried editing my profile on the main site and it allowed me to add (and delete) a "favourite platform" without problem. So you might have faced a ...
I've just tried editing my profile on the main site and it allowed me to add (and delete) a "favourite platform" without problem. So you might have faced a ...
Re: Catacombs
Jason,
a. I had previously taken the cloak before wearing it and done the same for another item you can wear thus causing the inventory limit problem. It was this bug that prevented me from getting the plug.
b. The laundry bag and a few other items don't serve any purpose (for example the rug doesn ...
a. I had previously taken the cloak before wearing it and done the same for another item you can wear thus causing the inventory limit problem. It was this bug that prevented me from getting the plug.
b. The laundry bag and a few other items don't serve any purpose (for example the rug doesn ...